Seasoned Policy Experts
We provide seasoned legal expertise
to Capitol Hill staffers, State Governors and executive staff, state legislators, and policy leaders around the world on the cutting-edge human life issues of human cloning and stem cell research, euthanasia, and the impact of abortion on women's physical and psychological health.
Bioethics Briefing Sessions: Do you need legal drafting on human life and biotech issues? Would you like to have bioethics issues explained in plain English? Contact BDF's legal team to arrange a concise yet informative "Bioethics Briefing" on any human life issue.
This educational service can range from brief telephone consultations to on-site individual or group training seminars using interactive PowerPoint presentations.
BDF model legislation and customized drafting embodies a principled yet common-sense approach that respects human dignity. Examples of model legislation that BDF has successfully helped states to enact include:
- Comprehensive Human Cloning Ban
- Public Funding Prohibition on Human Cloning and Embryo Destructive Research
- Human-Animal Hybrid Ban
- Ban on Cash-induced Human Egg Harvesting
- Ultrasound Before Abortion Act
- Obamacare Abortion Insurance Opt-Out
- Parental Consent/Notification
- Partial-birth Abortion Bann
- Funding of Pregnancy Resource Centers
- Healthcare Rights of Conscience
- Presumption of Nutrition and Hydration
- Physician-assisted suicide ban
To obtain BDF Model Legislation assistance or to schedule a Bioethics Briefing, contact us at 504-231-7234 or info@BDFund.org
+ + +
The "BDF Bioethics Blueprints" is a resource compiled by the BDF legal team. It provides the text of life-affirming bioethics legislation that has been enacted in the U.S., Canada, Germany, Italy and France.
To request a complimentary e-copy of the BDF Bioethics Blueprints, contact us at 504-231-7234 or info@BDFund.org.